Skip to main content

My Love for Pandora Jewelry!

Hello!
I am super excited to be doing this blog post because it's about a topic that I have not really talked about on my blog. Today I will be talking about jewelry! Now ever since I was little, I have always wanted a Pandora bracelet. So many of my friends had them and my teachers had them and I was always so in love. Besides my Tiffany bracelet, my Pandora jewelry is my most prized jewelry pieces. So today I thought I would share my jewelry pieces from Pandora Jewelry  for you all! Three of the items I just got yesterday but I just had to share them with you because I am obsessed. So here we go!

The first and my favorite Pandora item is my bracelet.


The reason this is my favorite Pandora piece is because I got this as a graduation present from my parents and my little brother. My parents knew how much I wanted a Pandora bracelet and the fact that they took the time to pick out these charms specifically for my graduation present means the world to me. A lot of people think that graduating high school isn't a big deal but to me and my family, graduating from high school was one of my biggest achievements.

So here are links to all the different charms except the bell charm because I could not find it unfortunately.
Graduation Cap Charm
You're a Star Clip
Fascinating Aqua, Murano Glass Charm
Tropical Sea Glass, Murano Glass Charm (This was a graduation present from a really good family friends who means the world to me)

Those are all the charms that I own so far. I do want to fill the whole bracelet but I do not want to just get random charms, I want to get charms that mean something to me. Oh in case you were wondering, the reason two of the charms are blue is because that is one of my school colors and also my favorite color.

Now onto my newest purchase. I have been wanting Pandora rings for a year because everyone at my college had Pandora rings. I just felt that they looked so classic and dainty. I wear two rings every single day because I love the look of rings and multiple rings on each hand. This ring is not from Pandora but in case you are wondering where my Kay Claddagh Ring is from, I got it in the beginning of my freshmen year and my best friend, Rachael, and I got matching rings.

I have always been obsessed with thumb rings. I used to have a thumb ring from Target and I wore it to death and I absolutely loved it. But then it got all dingy and gross. So I decided to get this ring.


The sales associate was super nice and was very patient with me and just helped me figure out which ones looked best on me. I had a specific ring in mind for my thumb but it ended up not working out. It made my thumb look like sausage and I was just not into that look. This is the Intertwined Twist Stackable Ring. My ring size for my thumb is a 7.5. This ring is super comfortable and just looks so classic. I love it as a thumb ring. 

The next ring that I wanted was a ring for my pointer finger. I do not know why but I always felt that it would look gorgeous with my Claddagh ring. 


This ring is extremely simple and classic. I thought I would get a ring with a thick band and a design but I was just did not like how it looked at all. But I am super happy with the way this ring looks. Extremely simple but super classic. This is the Cloud 9 Stackable Ring. I am a size 8.5 on my pointer finger. 

And the last but definitely not least is the main ring. This ring I was not planning on getting. But my wonderful mother was like try this on and it just worked out so perfectly and she is an angel and bought it for me. 



This is for my ring finger. I used to wear a big gem ring that my mom gave me and I wore it all the time but she was like you need a new one because that gem ring was falling apart and some of the small crystals had fallen out so this is my replacement. At first I was against her buying it for me but now I am obsessed. This ring is so pretty and I just can't stop looking at it. This is the Sparkling Bow Stackable Ring. I am a size 8. 

Here are what all the rings look like on my hands. Please do not judge my terrible manicure job, just focus on the rings. :D 


Left Hand


Right Hand

Oh and the nail polish is Essie's Mint Candy Apple.

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post. I honestly recommend Pandora Jewelry to everyone. It is not to expensive but it lasts forever and will always look classic. Check out Pandora Jewelry, you will not forget it. 

PS. They have a Disney line and they have Disney Princess charms and I am WAITING till they bring out a Rapunzel charm because I will buy it the second it comes out. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! 

Carpe Diem,
Sophia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Illness Series: Support

Hello everyone! Today's blog post is going to be a little emotional but I feel like it will probably help so many of you all. One thing I have noticed with having Endometriosis is how many people just do not get it. They do not understand why I am constantly in pain. They think that the pain that I am experiencing on a daily basis is something that everyone experiences. It is not. People who suffer from chronic pain can go hours at a time in excruciating pain that honestly is indescribable. And even then if people physically see you in pain, they do not care.They just think you are either faking it or being over dramatic. Well to those people I have this to say, you should be ashamed of yourself. Why would anyone fake being in agony for hours at a time. Why would anyone feel the need to be stuck in bed for a long time just because they just "don't feel like getting up". I have a feeling that many of you have experienced people like that in your life. Well let m

Review: Victoria Secret Seamless Racerback Bra

Hey everyone! So I never see anyone reviewing sports bras! So today I decided to review one! Now I HATE sport bras. Every sports bra that I have ever tried either suffocates my boobs (TMI...sorry!) or they are way to lose to support my boobs when I am working out. Now I am addicted to Victoria Secret Pink. I absolutely love every thing they have. I own way to much stuff from them so when I saw this new sports bra, I had to try it. It is the  Victoria Secret Pink Seamless Racerback Bra ! First Impression: I got it in the tie dye color in blue. When I first got it in the mail, the first thing I thought was how soft it was. Then I saw that it was a very thin material. I thought it was going to be a little thicker like most sports bras. I was kinda afraid that it will show my nips. (TMI!) I got it in a medium. First Time Wearing It: The first time I wore it was not to work out but to school. I got so many compliments from my friends. They all thought it was different because of

Book Review: Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs

Another book review!? Yes! Today I have another book review for you all and it is going to be a good one! So this novel was one of the galleys that my mom got for me at BEA. (Book Expo America) Just a warning is that this novel does not come out until September 23. But you can always pre-order it if you are interested. The novel is called  Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs .  Now I will give you a little background about why I read this book. When I was in 6th grade, my Biology teacher put on the show Bones for us to watch. And from that day to 10th grade, I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. Now to this day I love forensics, I think it is super fascinating but I am just not good at biology. Anyways, the show Bones was based off of Kathy Reichs and her life as a forensic anthropologist. Now a forensic anthropologist is someone who studies human bones and  figures out what happened to that person. How they died, if they were murdered, did they have any health problems, stuff