Skip to main content

Battle of the Body Creams: Inexpensive Version

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!

A couple of blog posts ago, I did a post about more expensive body creams. Many of you liked it so I decided to do the inexpensive version.

Round 1:


This stuff is amazing! I have probably gone through 6 bottles of this stuff. And these are big bottles.  They have so many different scents but I get the lemon one.What I love about this body lotion is that it is a light weight lotion that is not sticky and is light enough that you can put on your clothes right after putting it on. Also, I love that the scent last all day. Whenever someone smells me, they always tell me that I smell so good. I always tell them that it's not a perfume....it's this lotion! I highly recommend this lotion, especially for the spring and summer time.

             Round 2: 

This was the first body cream that I ever used. I fell in love with this body cream because it is super light weight, it does not have a scent, and your skin feels baby smooth for days. I really recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin or Eczema. My brother used to use it sometimes when his Eczema was really bad. I like using this more in the fall and winter time because it is scent less and it soaks into your skin very easily. 

IT'S A TIE!

I need both of these body creams in my life. I use them both all the time and my family uses them as well. Anyone would love each of these products. Plus there is more product in both of these than in the more expensive body creams. I highly suggest you try these two products if you are looking for a new, inexpensive body lotion. 

I hope you enjoyed the second battle of... if you like this series, please let me know! I hope you have a wonderful day/ night!

Carpe Diem,
Sophia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaving Essentials 101

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all doing well! I have an exciting blog post to share with you all! For years, I have been trying to find the perfect shaving routine. Honestly, shaving your legs is extremely hard. You have to make sure you don't cut yourself, to miss a spot, let's just say it's a lot of work to shave your legs.  So for years I have been testing out different products and honestly I have found the perfect shaving essentials that will keep your legs nice and smooth but also minimize quick growth. Sometimes, there are times where I use a shaving cream or a razor and the next day I feel the hair is thicker and just not very appealing. So I am excited to share my shaving secrets with you all today!  The most important part of shaving is your razor. A razor is extremely important because honestly, if you have a bad razor, than you will have a bad shave and that is not so cute. I have tried many razors but the razor that I find is the best is the...

Book Review: Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs

Another book review!? Yes! Today I have another book review for you all and it is going to be a good one! So this novel was one of the galleys that my mom got for me at BEA. (Book Expo America) Just a warning is that this novel does not come out until September 23. But you can always pre-order it if you are interested. The novel is called  Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs .  Now I will give you a little background about why I read this book. When I was in 6th grade, my Biology teacher put on the show Bones for us to watch. And from that day to 10th grade, I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. Now to this day I love forensics, I think it is super fascinating but I am just not good at biology. Anyways, the show Bones was based off of Kathy Reichs and her life as a forensic anthropologist. Now a forensic anthropologist is someone who studies human bones and  figures out what happened to that person. How they died, if they were murdered, did they have any health p...

My Love for Pandora Jewelry!

Hello! I am super excited to be doing this blog post because it's about a topic that I have not really talked about on my blog. Today I will be talking about jewelry! Now ever since I was little, I have always wanted a Pandora bracelet. So many of my friends had them and my teachers had them and I was always so in love. Besides my Tiffany bracelet, my Pandora jewelry is my most prized jewelry pieces. So today I thought I would share my jewelry pieces from Pandora Jewelry  for you all! Three of the items I just got yesterday but I just had to share them with you because I am obsessed. So here we go! The first and my favorite Pandora item is my bracelet. The reason this is my favorite Pandora piece is because I got this as a graduation present from my parents and my little brother. My parents knew how much I wanted a Pandora bracelet and the fact that they took the time to pick out these charms specifically for my graduation present means the world to me. A lot of people thi...