Skip to main content

Battle Of The Body Creams!

Hi Everyone!
 Now I don't know about you but I am OBSESSED with body creams. I love baby soft skin so I kinda collect body creams, body lotions, anything to make your body soft, I want/need to try it. So I decided to do a battle of the body creams! Now this is the more expensive version of the battle and then I will have a cheaper version! SO LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Round 1:
Soap and Glory Body Cream
Holy Moly this stuff is amazing! I got this kit from Sephora, Here This kit has three sample sized body creams and they each have different scents. What I really like about these body creams is they are very soft and smooth. Some body creams are very thick and sticky but this is the complete opposite. It just glides on your skin and it takes five minutes for the cream to settle in. I also love that the scent lasts forever. I wake up the next morning and the scent lasts all day. I highly recommend this product. The thing is this product is expensive. The original price for a full size is $22. I know super pricey so that's why I recommend the sample kit which is only $15!

Round 2:
The Body Shop Body Butter

Now these body creams have been hyped up for years in the Youtube community. Now don't get me wrong I was super excited to try this product out. I got like a Christmas set that had three sample sizes of the Christmas scents. I used them all up and I really did not like this product. I thought it was to thick and to sticky. I also did not like the Christmas scents. I was highly disappointed. I thought since it was  the dead of winter this would help my skin but honestly it did nothing for me. I am probably one of the only people out there who does not like these. But I might try another scent. Maybe it was the different scents that were off putting but I am willing to try it again. Ulta has a 6 piece body butter kit. Here So I might give that a try. I am not sure yet. But if you like thick creams, try this. If you are more into soft and smooth body creams, I do not recommend this. 

Now I think you all know who won this battle. 

Soap and Glory Body Cream! 

I hope you all enjoyed this battle of the body creams! If you like this series, please let me know what else you want me to battle. I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Carpe Diem,
Sophia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Illness Series: Support

Hello everyone! Today's blog post is going to be a little emotional but I feel like it will probably help so many of you all. One thing I have noticed with having Endometriosis is how many people just do not get it. They do not understand why I am constantly in pain. They think that the pain that I am experiencing on a daily basis is something that everyone experiences. It is not. People who suffer from chronic pain can go hours at a time in excruciating pain that honestly is indescribable. And even then if people physically see you in pain, they do not care.They just think you are either faking it or being over dramatic. Well to those people I have this to say, you should be ashamed of yourself. Why would anyone fake being in agony for hours at a time. Why would anyone feel the need to be stuck in bed for a long time just because they just "don't feel like getting up". I have a feeling that many of you have experienced people like that in your life. Well let m

Review: Victoria Secret Seamless Racerback Bra

Hey everyone! So I never see anyone reviewing sports bras! So today I decided to review one! Now I HATE sport bras. Every sports bra that I have ever tried either suffocates my boobs (TMI...sorry!) or they are way to lose to support my boobs when I am working out. Now I am addicted to Victoria Secret Pink. I absolutely love every thing they have. I own way to much stuff from them so when I saw this new sports bra, I had to try it. It is the  Victoria Secret Pink Seamless Racerback Bra ! First Impression: I got it in the tie dye color in blue. When I first got it in the mail, the first thing I thought was how soft it was. Then I saw that it was a very thin material. I thought it was going to be a little thicker like most sports bras. I was kinda afraid that it will show my nips. (TMI!) I got it in a medium. First Time Wearing It: The first time I wore it was not to work out but to school. I got so many compliments from my friends. They all thought it was different because of

Book Review: Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs

Another book review!? Yes! Today I have another book review for you all and it is going to be a good one! So this novel was one of the galleys that my mom got for me at BEA. (Book Expo America) Just a warning is that this novel does not come out until September 23. But you can always pre-order it if you are interested. The novel is called  Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs .  Now I will give you a little background about why I read this book. When I was in 6th grade, my Biology teacher put on the show Bones for us to watch. And from that day to 10th grade, I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. Now to this day I love forensics, I think it is super fascinating but I am just not good at biology. Anyways, the show Bones was based off of Kathy Reichs and her life as a forensic anthropologist. Now a forensic anthropologist is someone who studies human bones and  figures out what happened to that person. How they died, if they were murdered, did they have any health problems, stuff