Skip to main content

Wheat Belly Update #2

Hi Everyone!

I thought I would update you on how my experience with cutting wheat out of my diet has been.

It has actually been working really well for me. For the first month I was seeing no results with weight loss or just not feeling better about my body and I almost quit. But then the second month, I started to see results. My clothes started to feel looser and I was feeling much lighter than I felt the month before.
SO I got on the scale and I had lost 13 pounds! When I figured out how much I lost, I was so happy! I did not really believe that this whole wheat belly thing would work because I did not see results instantaneously but it does work! It does take time and for me that is hard because I am a very impatient person.

But I honestly recommend taking wheat out of your diet or just try it for a week or so and see how you feel. It might not work instantaneously but you might as well try it. What's there to lose?

I have been wheat free for almost 3 months and I am still going strong. If you have joined this journey with me please let me know how it's working for you! I would love to hear your stories on weight loss or diet plans or if you just want to tell me a story!

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

Carpe Diem,
Sophia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaving Essentials 101

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all doing well! I have an exciting blog post to share with you all! For years, I have been trying to find the perfect shaving routine. Honestly, shaving your legs is extremely hard. You have to make sure you don't cut yourself, to miss a spot, let's just say it's a lot of work to shave your legs.  So for years I have been testing out different products and honestly I have found the perfect shaving essentials that will keep your legs nice and smooth but also minimize quick growth. Sometimes, there are times where I use a shaving cream or a razor and the next day I feel the hair is thicker and just not very appealing. So I am excited to share my shaving secrets with you all today!  The most important part of shaving is your razor. A razor is extremely important because honestly, if you have a bad razor, than you will have a bad shave and that is not so cute. I have tried many razors but the razor that I find is the best is the...

My Love for Pandora Jewelry!

Hello! I am super excited to be doing this blog post because it's about a topic that I have not really talked about on my blog. Today I will be talking about jewelry! Now ever since I was little, I have always wanted a Pandora bracelet. So many of my friends had them and my teachers had them and I was always so in love. Besides my Tiffany bracelet, my Pandora jewelry is my most prized jewelry pieces. So today I thought I would share my jewelry pieces from Pandora Jewelry  for you all! Three of the items I just got yesterday but I just had to share them with you because I am obsessed. So here we go! The first and my favorite Pandora item is my bracelet. The reason this is my favorite Pandora piece is because I got this as a graduation present from my parents and my little brother. My parents knew how much I wanted a Pandora bracelet and the fact that they took the time to pick out these charms specifically for my graduation present means the world to me. A lot of people thi...

Book Review: Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs

Another book review!? Yes! Today I have another book review for you all and it is going to be a good one! So this novel was one of the galleys that my mom got for me at BEA. (Book Expo America) Just a warning is that this novel does not come out until September 23. But you can always pre-order it if you are interested. The novel is called  Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs .  Now I will give you a little background about why I read this book. When I was in 6th grade, my Biology teacher put on the show Bones for us to watch. And from that day to 10th grade, I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. Now to this day I love forensics, I think it is super fascinating but I am just not good at biology. Anyways, the show Bones was based off of Kathy Reichs and her life as a forensic anthropologist. Now a forensic anthropologist is someone who studies human bones and  figures out what happened to that person. How they died, if they were murdered, did they have any health p...