Skip to main content

Must Have Spring Items!

Hi!

I thought today I would tell you some of my favorite articles of clothing for spring! Now every one's fashion sense is different but I think that these pieces would look good in any person's wardrobe.

Maxi dresses!

Maxi dresses are such a classic piece for spring and summer and they look good on everyone.  Since there are so many different styles of maxi dresses whether they are strapless or spaghetti straps or racer backs, it's honestly about your style.

Jean Jackets!

Jean jackets are the perfect transition to spring because it is still a little chilly but its light enough for the spring weather. Also, there are so many different types of jean jackets and colors that will suite any one's style as well as any outfit.

Tong Sandals!
Tong sandals are the perfect sandal for spring! It's all about finding the right pair though because some can be uncomfortable so I recommend trying on the pair of shoes and not order them online. But it's your preference. Any kind of tong sandals will go with any kind of outfit. 

V-Necks! 
V-necks are one of the most comfortable piece of clothing for spring. My favorite ones are from Target and Old Navy because they are inexpensive but they can last forever. Also, there are so many different colors for v-necks that they can definitely go with any kind of outfit. You can dress it up or dress it down. 

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! Have fun spring shopping!

Carpe Diem
Sophia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaving Essentials 101

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all doing well! I have an exciting blog post to share with you all! For years, I have been trying to find the perfect shaving routine. Honestly, shaving your legs is extremely hard. You have to make sure you don't cut yourself, to miss a spot, let's just say it's a lot of work to shave your legs.  So for years I have been testing out different products and honestly I have found the perfect shaving essentials that will keep your legs nice and smooth but also minimize quick growth. Sometimes, there are times where I use a shaving cream or a razor and the next day I feel the hair is thicker and just not very appealing. So I am excited to share my shaving secrets with you all today!  The most important part of shaving is your razor. A razor is extremely important because honestly, if you have a bad razor, than you will have a bad shave and that is not so cute. I have tried many razors but the razor that I find is the best is the...

My Love for Pandora Jewelry!

Hello! I am super excited to be doing this blog post because it's about a topic that I have not really talked about on my blog. Today I will be talking about jewelry! Now ever since I was little, I have always wanted a Pandora bracelet. So many of my friends had them and my teachers had them and I was always so in love. Besides my Tiffany bracelet, my Pandora jewelry is my most prized jewelry pieces. So today I thought I would share my jewelry pieces from Pandora Jewelry  for you all! Three of the items I just got yesterday but I just had to share them with you because I am obsessed. So here we go! The first and my favorite Pandora item is my bracelet. The reason this is my favorite Pandora piece is because I got this as a graduation present from my parents and my little brother. My parents knew how much I wanted a Pandora bracelet and the fact that they took the time to pick out these charms specifically for my graduation present means the world to me. A lot of people thi...

Book Review: Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs

Another book review!? Yes! Today I have another book review for you all and it is going to be a good one! So this novel was one of the galleys that my mom got for me at BEA. (Book Expo America) Just a warning is that this novel does not come out until September 23. But you can always pre-order it if you are interested. The novel is called  Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs .  Now I will give you a little background about why I read this book. When I was in 6th grade, my Biology teacher put on the show Bones for us to watch. And from that day to 10th grade, I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. Now to this day I love forensics, I think it is super fascinating but I am just not good at biology. Anyways, the show Bones was based off of Kathy Reichs and her life as a forensic anthropologist. Now a forensic anthropologist is someone who studies human bones and  figures out what happened to that person. How they died, if they were murdered, did they have any health p...