Skip to main content

Must Have Nail Polish for Spring!

Hi everyone!
I hope you all are doing well. Now that I have started talking about spring, I am so ready for it! My last post was about my favorite spring trends for 2014 and today I want to talk about nail polish! I love nail polish. It makes me so happy when I am writing notes and all of a sudden I look down and see my nails painted in a pretty color. It brightens my day! It's all about the small things in life.


Essie's Play Date

This color just screams spring to me. This is one of my all time favorite nail polishes and every time spring and summer comes around, this is the first nail polish I put on. 

This color is gorgeous. I do not personally own this color....yet! I will be getting it this spring because this is like a lavender/periwinkle purple. This color is a perfect color to transition color from winter to spring.


 This is another color that I don't own.....but I will. I honestly think neutral nails is a perfect transition from winter to spring and it looks very natural and simple. Don't get me wrong I love vibrant colors but just having a simple color also can stand out on the nails. Especially if you have a glitter accent nail.

This color is AMAZING! Now I never liked pink/ coral colors on my nails but last year I slowly branched out and started wearing pink/ coral nail polish and it suits my skin color so well. 
 Boy oh boy do I love this color! This is the perfect vibrant pink. It will suit every skin tone. I think this is a must have for everyone because it can be the perfect nail polish and toe polish color. 

 This is a spring/ summer classic. I think this is the perfect Tiffany blue color that everyone is looking for in the spring time. This color just brightens up my day when I see it. I think this should be on every one's must haves list.

Now this color is very vibrant. But it is beautiful. This is just a color that can bring a smile to any one's face (in my opinion). Yellow is such a beautiful color and not many people wear it but I believe that this color can suit anyone. Just wear it with confidence! :)

So those are my must have nail polishes for spring 2014! I hope you all enjoy this blog post. Please let me know if you want me to do any specific blog posts. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

Carpe Diem,
Sophia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Illness Series: Support

Hello everyone! Today's blog post is going to be a little emotional but I feel like it will probably help so many of you all. One thing I have noticed with having Endometriosis is how many people just do not get it. They do not understand why I am constantly in pain. They think that the pain that I am experiencing on a daily basis is something that everyone experiences. It is not. People who suffer from chronic pain can go hours at a time in excruciating pain that honestly is indescribable. And even then if people physically see you in pain, they do not care.They just think you are either faking it or being over dramatic. Well to those people I have this to say, you should be ashamed of yourself. Why would anyone fake being in agony for hours at a time. Why would anyone feel the need to be stuck in bed for a long time just because they just "don't feel like getting up". I have a feeling that many of you have experienced people like that in your life. Well let m

Review: Victoria Secret Seamless Racerback Bra

Hey everyone! So I never see anyone reviewing sports bras! So today I decided to review one! Now I HATE sport bras. Every sports bra that I have ever tried either suffocates my boobs (TMI...sorry!) or they are way to lose to support my boobs when I am working out. Now I am addicted to Victoria Secret Pink. I absolutely love every thing they have. I own way to much stuff from them so when I saw this new sports bra, I had to try it. It is the  Victoria Secret Pink Seamless Racerback Bra ! First Impression: I got it in the tie dye color in blue. When I first got it in the mail, the first thing I thought was how soft it was. Then I saw that it was a very thin material. I thought it was going to be a little thicker like most sports bras. I was kinda afraid that it will show my nips. (TMI!) I got it in a medium. First Time Wearing It: The first time I wore it was not to work out but to school. I got so many compliments from my friends. They all thought it was different because of

My Love for Pandora Jewelry!

Hello! I am super excited to be doing this blog post because it's about a topic that I have not really talked about on my blog. Today I will be talking about jewelry! Now ever since I was little, I have always wanted a Pandora bracelet. So many of my friends had them and my teachers had them and I was always so in love. Besides my Tiffany bracelet, my Pandora jewelry is my most prized jewelry pieces. So today I thought I would share my jewelry pieces from Pandora Jewelry  for you all! Three of the items I just got yesterday but I just had to share them with you because I am obsessed. So here we go! The first and my favorite Pandora item is my bracelet. The reason this is my favorite Pandora piece is because I got this as a graduation present from my parents and my little brother. My parents knew how much I wanted a Pandora bracelet and the fact that they took the time to pick out these charms specifically for my graduation present means the world to me. A lot of people thi