Skip to main content

Spring Trends 2014!

Hi Everyone!
Spring is finally here! I am so excited for spring because I am tired of the cold. But where I live it is still freezing.....oh spring, where are you? Anyways, I wanted to show you all my favorite Spring Trends for 2014! Even though summer is my favorite season, spring trends this years are really fun.

My first favorite trend is blood orange lips!
Now when I first saw this trend I got really confused because the blood orange color seems more like a summer trend. But this has been all over makeup magazines and this trend was also popular on the runway during Fashion Week. What I really like about this trend is that your whole make up look can be soft and dewy and the POW! Blood orange lips! The lips seem to make any makeup look put together. Plus it makes you stand out and then you will be a trendsetter.

The next trend that I have been loving is pastels! 
Pastels is always a trend during the spring time but pastels are just amazing! But this year it seems to be popular to have the whole outfit be pastel. Before it would just be one item should be a pastel color. I am really excited for this trend because pastels look good on everyone. Every skin tone and every hair color. Plus pastels just scream spring. My favorite pastel colors are any type blues and purples. Those are the prettiest pastel colors in my mind. 

The next trend that I am excited about is teal liner!

I have been seeing this look all over magazines. Teal liner seems to be the new black liner for spring. The teal can be worn both on the water line as well as the lash line. The teal can bring out any eye color and make it pop. Teal is also a fun transition to spring because it can be dark but if you want a softer look, you can smudge the teal out. I feel like everyone will be rocking this makeup trend because it is so fun yet so simple. 

Those are just some of my favorite Spring Trends of 2014! I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you want me to make any specific blog posts, please tell me! :)

Carpe Diem,
Sophia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Illness Series: Support

Hello everyone! Today's blog post is going to be a little emotional but I feel like it will probably help so many of you all. One thing I have noticed with having Endometriosis is how many people just do not get it. They do not understand why I am constantly in pain. They think that the pain that I am experiencing on a daily basis is something that everyone experiences. It is not. People who suffer from chronic pain can go hours at a time in excruciating pain that honestly is indescribable. And even then if people physically see you in pain, they do not care.They just think you are either faking it or being over dramatic. Well to those people I have this to say, you should be ashamed of yourself. Why would anyone fake being in agony for hours at a time. Why would anyone feel the need to be stuck in bed for a long time just because they just "don't feel like getting up". I have a feeling that many of you have experienced people like that in your life. Well let m

Review: Victoria Secret Seamless Racerback Bra

Hey everyone! So I never see anyone reviewing sports bras! So today I decided to review one! Now I HATE sport bras. Every sports bra that I have ever tried either suffocates my boobs (TMI...sorry!) or they are way to lose to support my boobs when I am working out. Now I am addicted to Victoria Secret Pink. I absolutely love every thing they have. I own way to much stuff from them so when I saw this new sports bra, I had to try it. It is the  Victoria Secret Pink Seamless Racerback Bra ! First Impression: I got it in the tie dye color in blue. When I first got it in the mail, the first thing I thought was how soft it was. Then I saw that it was a very thin material. I thought it was going to be a little thicker like most sports bras. I was kinda afraid that it will show my nips. (TMI!) I got it in a medium. First Time Wearing It: The first time I wore it was not to work out but to school. I got so many compliments from my friends. They all thought it was different because of

Book Review: Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs

Another book review!? Yes! Today I have another book review for you all and it is going to be a good one! So this novel was one of the galleys that my mom got for me at BEA. (Book Expo America) Just a warning is that this novel does not come out until September 23. But you can always pre-order it if you are interested. The novel is called  Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs .  Now I will give you a little background about why I read this book. When I was in 6th grade, my Biology teacher put on the show Bones for us to watch. And from that day to 10th grade, I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. Now to this day I love forensics, I think it is super fascinating but I am just not good at biology. Anyways, the show Bones was based off of Kathy Reichs and her life as a forensic anthropologist. Now a forensic anthropologist is someone who studies human bones and  figures out what happened to that person. How they died, if they were murdered, did they have any health problems, stuff