Skip to main content

Bucket List

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to do a fun little blog posts of some of the things that are on my bucket list. I don't know about you but I think everyone should have a bucket list because it gives you goals and aspirations that you want to achieve throughout your life. So here are the top ten things on my bucket list:

1) Travel the world!

These are a few pictures from Google on where I want to go....Australia, India, and Japan. I just want to see the world and I have not really traveled. I also am really fascinated in other cultures and other peoples history and most of the places I want to travel have very interesting history's and cultures. Plus, I want to meet the people there and try new food and ugh! I just really want to travel. That is probably one of the biggest things that I want to do in my life. 

2: I want to become an actress!

Many people do not know this about me anymore and it is that I want to be an actress. I fell in love with acting my sophomore year and I have always wanted to try to pursue acting as a career. The problem is that I know that I will probably not make it and that is why I have a plan b and that is to become a social worker for women and children who have been abused and battered. But I made a deal with my mom that after I graduate college, I will be able to pursue acting for a year. If nothing happens, then I will find a job and then get my masters in social work. The reason why I want to become an actress is because I see the affect that movies and TV shows have on people, including me. I want to inspire someone to make a difference or to be confident in themselves. That would mean the world to me. 

3: Adopt a child

I would love to adopt a child. Yes, I know I am young but I already know that I want a adopt a child. There is a couple of reasons why but the biggest reason is because there are so many children out there in the world that need a home. I would like to provide one child or a couple of children a loving home.

4: Adopt a dog

I adopted my dog Shay 2 years ago and it was the best decision that my family has ever made. She changed our lives and when I am not living with my family, I will defiantly adopt. I just want to give a dog a loving home. 

5: Get a colored tattoo

I do want tattoos, but I really want a colored tattoo to represent my grandparents. I do not know what I want to get done. I probably want to get a rose but I am not sure. I feel like any tattoo is beautiful but colored tattoos are gorgeous.

6: Skydiving

THIS SEEMS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! As you can tell I really want to go sky diving. I love any thing that gives you an adrenaline rush. So that is why I have to go sky diving. Crystal (my cousin) and I want to go together. It just seems so much fun and plus you see the sky and how the ground looks like from above. 

7: Bungee Jumping

Words cannot describe how much I want to do this! I would love to bungee jump in a different country. I do not know why but I really want to experience it in another country. A couple of my friends have done it and they said it was amazing. 

8: Inspire Someone

Now most people would not put this on their bucket list but honestly I love helping people. Just knowing that I have inspired someone would mean the world to me. Whether inspiring someone to be healthy or inspiring someone to just be happy, I know I did something right. I know cheesy.

9: Scuba Dive

I would love to scuba dive in Australia. I am in a oceanography class and I find the ocean very interesting and beautiful. I just feel that humans are destroying the oceans, including the Great Barrier Reef and I would like to see the beauty of it and hopefully teach people that are oceans are in danger. Sorry, this is the activist in me. But I would love to scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef

10: Start a charity

There are so many different charities out there but I really would like to start my own charity. I have not decided what I would like to start, but it would either have something to do with Endometriosis or anyone who has been abused and battered. This would mean the world to mean if I could create a charity to help others. 

I hope you all enjoyed this different blog post. I felt like you might want to learn a little more about me. What are some of the things on your bucket list? 

Carpe Diem, 
Sophia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaving Essentials 101

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all doing well! I have an exciting blog post to share with you all! For years, I have been trying to find the perfect shaving routine. Honestly, shaving your legs is extremely hard. You have to make sure you don't cut yourself, to miss a spot, let's just say it's a lot of work to shave your legs.  So for years I have been testing out different products and honestly I have found the perfect shaving essentials that will keep your legs nice and smooth but also minimize quick growth. Sometimes, there are times where I use a shaving cream or a razor and the next day I feel the hair is thicker and just not very appealing. So I am excited to share my shaving secrets with you all today!  The most important part of shaving is your razor. A razor is extremely important because honestly, if you have a bad razor, than you will have a bad shave and that is not so cute. I have tried many razors but the razor that I find is the best is the...

My Love for Pandora Jewelry!

Hello! I am super excited to be doing this blog post because it's about a topic that I have not really talked about on my blog. Today I will be talking about jewelry! Now ever since I was little, I have always wanted a Pandora bracelet. So many of my friends had them and my teachers had them and I was always so in love. Besides my Tiffany bracelet, my Pandora jewelry is my most prized jewelry pieces. So today I thought I would share my jewelry pieces from Pandora Jewelry  for you all! Three of the items I just got yesterday but I just had to share them with you because I am obsessed. So here we go! The first and my favorite Pandora item is my bracelet. The reason this is my favorite Pandora piece is because I got this as a graduation present from my parents and my little brother. My parents knew how much I wanted a Pandora bracelet and the fact that they took the time to pick out these charms specifically for my graduation present means the world to me. A lot of people thi...

Book Review: Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs

Another book review!? Yes! Today I have another book review for you all and it is going to be a good one! So this novel was one of the galleys that my mom got for me at BEA. (Book Expo America) Just a warning is that this novel does not come out until September 23. But you can always pre-order it if you are interested. The novel is called  Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs .  Now I will give you a little background about why I read this book. When I was in 6th grade, my Biology teacher put on the show Bones for us to watch. And from that day to 10th grade, I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. Now to this day I love forensics, I think it is super fascinating but I am just not good at biology. Anyways, the show Bones was based off of Kathy Reichs and her life as a forensic anthropologist. Now a forensic anthropologist is someone who studies human bones and  figures out what happened to that person. How they died, if they were murdered, did they have any health p...