Skip to main content

The Perfect Palette Tag!


Hey Everyone!
I hope you are all doing well. If any of you celebrated Easter, I hope you had a good one! Today I wanted to do a fun tag that I have been seeing going around Youtube and it is called The Perfect Palette Tag! It seems pretty fun so here we go! Oh and I am getting the questions from emilynoel83

1. Best Packaging? 




Urban Decay makes the best packaging! So these are two of the Urban Decay Palettes that have amazing packaging. The first one is the Kime Buzzelli and the second one is The Rich is Back! palette that was designed by Matthew Williamson. Unfortunately these two palettes were limited addition but I just wanted to show you. I also really like how each of these artists have completely different styles of artwork but each palette is so vibrant. Love it!

2) Best Color Payoff? 


Or


It's a tie! I know we only can have one but I can't! But honestly it is between my MAC palette which I did create and my Naked palette. Both have extremely pigmented eye shadows so it was very hard to narrow down which palette is the most pigmented so I had to do 2 palettes!

3) Most Versatile? 


I have to go with my MAC palette. Sorry it is so dirty but this is well loved. The reason why I chose this palette is because you can get any size palette and choose whatever colors you want. You choose the colors that fits your personal needs. It might be nice to have someone already design a palette but I think it's fun to create your own palette. 

4) Best for traveling? 


My Naked Basics palette! This is my all time favorite palette to bring whenever I am going to a friend's house or going to New York. I bring this palette whenever I am traveling. Sorry it looks so jacked up, it's because I dropped it like two days after I got it. That was a really sad day. Anyways,  I just love how small this palette is and it really has all the basic eye shadows you would ever need. 

5) Biggest regret? 


The Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Book. I  probably only touched this palette maybe three or four times. It's not a lot and I feel like it was a waste because the colors are beautiful but I will never wear most of them on a daily basis. But this was only $ 10 at Nordstrom Rack but I still wish I bought something else but oh well!

6) Best Color Names?


The Naked 2 palette has the best names. The reason why is because they are unsual names to the common purple and tan color that most companies name their colors. Plus, when you see a specific color, you say oh that's YDK or Chopper. The names just stick with the colors. Well, in my opinion.
7) Least Used? 




Unfortunately there are two palettes that I have not used. It is The Rich is back! palette and the NYX The Runway Collection palette in Champagne & Caviar. When I first got these palettes I used them like crazy but now that they have been in my collection for a while, I do not really gravitate towards them as much as I used to. Which sucks because I really do love them. I'm trying to get back to using all my palettes instead of just a couple. 

8) Most used, Most loved, Desert island? 


This one was easy and it is the Naked palette. I love this palette so much. It does not seem like I use it a lot but I really do. Whenever I do not know what I want to put on for eyeshadow I go straight for this palette. This palette is definitely the bees knees! Haha do people say that anymore? But honestly I think anyone who loves make up should own this palette. It is AMAZING! 

Well I hope you all enjoyed the Perfect Palette Tag! I really had fun doing this and I hope you enjoyed reading this. I also want to apologize for the picture quality, I know it is not the best but this is the only camera I have and it is my phone. Sorry! I also want to apologize for my grammar. My mom reads my blog ( Hi mom!) and she always yells at me for my grammar. I am really trying to fix it. I promise! I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Carpe Diem,
Sophia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Illness Series: Support

Hello everyone! Today's blog post is going to be a little emotional but I feel like it will probably help so many of you all. One thing I have noticed with having Endometriosis is how many people just do not get it. They do not understand why I am constantly in pain. They think that the pain that I am experiencing on a daily basis is something that everyone experiences. It is not. People who suffer from chronic pain can go hours at a time in excruciating pain that honestly is indescribable. And even then if people physically see you in pain, they do not care.They just think you are either faking it or being over dramatic. Well to those people I have this to say, you should be ashamed of yourself. Why would anyone fake being in agony for hours at a time. Why would anyone feel the need to be stuck in bed for a long time just because they just "don't feel like getting up". I have a feeling that many of you have experienced people like that in your life. Well let m

Review: Victoria Secret Seamless Racerback Bra

Hey everyone! So I never see anyone reviewing sports bras! So today I decided to review one! Now I HATE sport bras. Every sports bra that I have ever tried either suffocates my boobs (TMI...sorry!) or they are way to lose to support my boobs when I am working out. Now I am addicted to Victoria Secret Pink. I absolutely love every thing they have. I own way to much stuff from them so when I saw this new sports bra, I had to try it. It is the  Victoria Secret Pink Seamless Racerback Bra ! First Impression: I got it in the tie dye color in blue. When I first got it in the mail, the first thing I thought was how soft it was. Then I saw that it was a very thin material. I thought it was going to be a little thicker like most sports bras. I was kinda afraid that it will show my nips. (TMI!) I got it in a medium. First Time Wearing It: The first time I wore it was not to work out but to school. I got so many compliments from my friends. They all thought it was different because of

Book Review: Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs

Another book review!? Yes! Today I have another book review for you all and it is going to be a good one! So this novel was one of the galleys that my mom got for me at BEA. (Book Expo America) Just a warning is that this novel does not come out until September 23. But you can always pre-order it if you are interested. The novel is called  Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs .  Now I will give you a little background about why I read this book. When I was in 6th grade, my Biology teacher put on the show Bones for us to watch. And from that day to 10th grade, I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. Now to this day I love forensics, I think it is super fascinating but I am just not good at biology. Anyways, the show Bones was based off of Kathy Reichs and her life as a forensic anthropologist. Now a forensic anthropologist is someone who studies human bones and  figures out what happened to that person. How they died, if they were murdered, did they have any health problems, stuff